Here is my travel bucket list.
I tend to go to places that sparkle my imagination. So you may hear about those places at some point.
- Machu Picchu
- Ha Long Bay /Done in 2009/
- Petra, Jordan /Done in 2011/
- Providence (mandatory for any Lovecraft lover)
- Iceland (I want to hunt for elves!)
- Bhutan Temple
- Angkor Vat
- Easter Island (for the statues of Rapa Nui National Park)
- New Zealand (Let’s go the Hobbit land!)
- Ireland (again! I so want to see the Giant’s Causeway)
- London (again and again)
- Japan (for the countryside)
- Etiopia (I dream of the buries churches)
- Carcassonne, France
- Romania (Dracula’s castle in Transylvania)
- Bavaria, Germany (mainly for the Neuscwanstein’s Castle)
- Brittany, France (I go there often but I want to do a proper King Arthur tour)
- Firenze, Italy
- Galapagos Islands
- Egypt (been there 20 years ago but I want to to it again with the kids)
- So on…
The following two tabs change content below.
Arthur Morgan is a writer, traveler, speaker and podcaster from France. He has been talking about Steampunk since 2001. His interests range from 19th century fiction to urban fantasy. He loves to read Dracula in a hot bath with a good craftbeer.